This form is used to apply for a new membership only. Current members – please DO NOT use this form.
If you would like to become a member at Humber Valley Radio Control Flyers, the member Adult or Junior fees are:
- New Member Joining Fee ($50) and Adult Fee ($90) . . . $140.00
- Junior Fee (Under 18 as of January 1st) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $35.00
1) After Sept 1st of the current year the Adult Fee will include the following year’s membership.
2) New Member Joining Fee is waived for Junior Members.
3) Adult membership automatically includes free family membership for spouse and junior son(s) or daughter(s). Please submit a separate application form for each family member; they must have their own MAAC membership number.
If you require any additional information before submitting your application, contact any club executive through the Contact Us page. Enter the information in the form below and click “Submit”. After we receive your application you will receive additional information to complete your registration. Note that all MAAC memberships are verified before your application can be approved, so make sure your MAAC membership is up to date. If your MAAC is not paid for the current year, your membership card will not be issued even if we receive your payment.
All new applicants become “Student” members initially. If you are an experienced RC pilot, you will need to arrange a meeting with our chief instructor to take a flight test and be cleared as a full “Pilot”. Students can only fly with an instructor until they are cleared as a pilot.
After submitting the application form below, you will be taken to another page where you must agree to abide by all HVRCF and MAAC guidelines and also agree to a waiver of liability. Membership applications are subject to approval and can be cancelled at any time.
Please visit the Guidelines & Policies page in the Library to read the Club Safety Guidelines.